About Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Providing Quality Healthcare in Broomfield and Boulder Counties
At Exempla Healthcare we have one standard: Excellence. And our newest facility, Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center in Lafayette, Colorado, will be another place where we'll work to provide the best health care in the nation. Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center is built on the traditions of two of the most respected hospitals in metro Denver: Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital and Exempla Lutheran Medical Center.
Your hospital.Your neighbor.
- Bone & Joint Institute
- Cardiovascular Care - Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Comprehensive Cancer Center - Infusion Center and Medical Oncology practice
- Emergency & Trauma Services
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Level III Trauma Center
- Health & Healing Center – Integrative Medicine Including Acupuncture and Massage therapy
- Interventional & Diagnostic Radiology
- Labor & Delivery Including Level II Neonatal Intensive Care
- Neurosciences - primary stroke center and Deep Brain Stimulation
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Robotic Assisted Surgery - daVinci robotic system
- Speech Therapy
- Stroke Center - Joint Commission Certified - Primary Stroke Center
- Surgical Services
Medical Center Features
- Spacious private patient rooms
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Mountain and garden views
- Walking trails
- Incorporation of natural landscaping to capture the essence of Colorado
- A central healing garden
- Soothing water features and colorful flowers
- Room service
- Integrative Care (acupuncture, massage therapy and healing touch)
- 234 licensed beds (with potential to expand to 350 beds as the community grows)
- 477,000 square feet on 77 acres
All designed to reflect our focus on healing.
To foster healing and health for the people and communities we serve. We believe being an Environmental Leader aligns with this mission by a promoting a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment for our local community, patients, visitors, and our employees. Our commitment resulted in the Silver Environmental Leadership Award from Colorado Department of Health. Learn more about our sustainability efforts.
Patient Advocacy Philosophy
The patient and family are the center of every thought, communication and action at Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center.
Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center is owned and managed by Exempla Healthcare. We are a nonprofit community-based organization sponsored by LMC Community Foundation and the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System. Leadership
President and CEO
Robert Billerbeck, MD, MMM, FACOG
Chief Medical Officer
Susan Kerschen, RN, MS
Vice President, Chief Nursing Officer
Vice President, Clinical and Support Services
Sandy Cavanaugh. Ed.D.
Vice President of Business and Community Development
Vice President, Human Resources
Vice President, Finance
A variety of opportunities are available for health care professionals in nursing and ancillary service areas. Please visit Exempla's careers section for more employment information.
Commitment to Our Community
To uphold Exempla's not-for-profit status by identifying community health needs and providing leadership to meet those needs; working collaboratively with other agencies to improve access to health care and charity care; promoting high quality health care through public education and advocacy.